What to do in the land of isolation?
I hope you are all having fun locked away in your own personal biosphere of safety and calm. Also known as being in your own habitat of cabin fever!
CAP Kid Camp Florida and Texas were hits! Thank you, Marlina Rogers, for speaking at Florida and Chad Woolard and Rachael Pratt for doing the same in Texas.
It does not look good for Calipalooza in April, CAP Kid Camp Wisconsin in May and Alopeciapalooza in June. The only way that our camps will be canceled is if the camp that is hosting cancels.
Right now The Salvation Army Camp Mt. Crags we have Calipalooza at is closed and they will make the decision for camps in April between March 30, 2020, and April 5, 2020.
I promise to keep you all informed, even if you have said you can’t participate in any of the camps this year.
I am planning to hold a virtual camp if Calipalooza is canceled and would love to have you participate. I’m still in the planning stage but should have the framework done this weekend.
Here are some links to photos from Florida and Texas. We had 68 registered for Florida and 58 for Texas, great first year numbers!
Florida Camp Photos – FLA 2020
Texas Camp Photos – CKCTEXAS
2. “Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” Aristotle
3. “Trust the process. Your time is coming. Just do the work and the results will handle themselves.” Tony Gaskins
6. “Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy.” Saadi
7. “Be patient. Everything is coming together.” Anonymous
8. “Two things define you: your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.”
9. “A man who masters patience masters everything else.” Anonymous
10. “Patience is also a form of action.” Anonymous
11. “Patience is the calm acceptance that things can happen in a different order than the one you have in your mind.” David G. Allen
12. “Our patience will achieve more than our force.” Edmund Burke
13. “Patience is a conquering virtue.” Geoffrey Chaucer
14. “Patience is when you’re supposed to get mad, but you choose to understand.” Anonymous
15. “Be patient, good things take time.” Anonymous