I am reaching out because I had to make a difficult decision that I did not want to make but felt it would be irresponsible not to. I am afraid we will not have any camps in what remains of 2020.

I made the decision based on the spike in new cases and the fear that many in our families have. The media is relentless in their reporting and think it would be in our best interest for the future to push all remaining camps to 2021.

We were able to have our February camp in Florida and our Texas camp in March but needed to cancel our April, May, and June camps. I was excited about resuming in August, Sept, Oct, and Nov, but the right thing always needs to be done.

As per our registration page rules, all registrations in 2020 are active for all camps, Alopeciapalooza and Calipalooza, in 2021. If you want to keep your current registration location, I will add it to 2021’s registration.

If you prefer another area, I will move it to February in Florida, March in Texas, April in California, May in Wisconsin, June or July for Alopeciapalooza, August in North Carolina, September in Indiana (new), October in Colorado and November in Washington State. I will confirm the dates as soon as I can.

Please stay safe, and know that we share in this disappointment, but 2021 will be the best year yet for CAP Kid Camps, Calipalooza and Alopeciapalooza.

Thank you, and please email me if you have any questions, Jeff.Woytovich@ChildrensAlopeciaProject.org.

Jeff Woytovich, Founder – ChildrensAlopeciaProject.org